At Whiston Willis, we commit to:
- Offering a safe, happy place where everyone is known and valued, and where differing needs are acknowledged, accepted and met.
- Encouraging each child to be independent and develop a sense of responsibility for themselves and respect for others.
- Providing a stimulating, carefully sequenced curriculum that will engage children, develop curiosity and cultural capital, preparing them both socially and academically for the next step in their learning journey.
- Developing a positive attitude to learning that will support them through life.
- Developing confidence and self –regulation skills.
- Valuing and incorporating all aspects of children’s lives, building a strong partnership with families and the wider community.
EARLY YEARS PROVISION
EARLY YEARS OUTDOOR PROVISION